About Me

My photo
I love learning new and interesting facts about God's wonderful creation.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Resources for Teaching at Home

I have a few additional resources for moms who would like to do a more in-depth study at home. If you would like me to send the files listed below simply enter "Dissection Class Resource Files" in the subject line of an email and request the titles you would like. Several titles are also listed as links which will take you directly to the website.

I also have notebooking pages for each of the animals that you can use instead of purchasing a notebook. The pictures are shown in the order they will be used in class from right to left and top to bottom. Simply click on the following, then right click the enlarged pic and print the picture:



We may use a few of the resources in class, but our time will be limited.

more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment